Wednesday 7 October 2009

One Rainy Day in Port Macquarie


Flynn Beach. The rain would not stop all day! constant drizzle. The funny thing is back at home we would of been fine but here we have got used to the warm weather so really felt the cold!!


There were some hardy/stupid people out enjoying the beach. We when for a walk got wet, jumped in a hot shower and when to the bar/restaurant next door to our campsite to watch the Melbourne Storm take on Parramatta Eels in the NRL Grand Final. Storm won.

Met a couple of blokes from Melbourne who decided the boy sitting next to me looked like my son (we both had blonde hair and were wearing the same colour jumper). I think the boy was a little freaked out, and to top it off the barman gave me a cherryade which I didn't order so I gave it to the boy as neither me or han wanted it. Well that was a bad mistake as Hannah got it in the ear after that from the Melbourne blokes as the whole reason I wanted to come to Oz was to meet up with all my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment