Sunday 1 August 2010

Hannah Art


This is where it all started! painting in a tent (which was our home in Sydney for near two months). I would go off to work in the morning leaving Hannah in the campsite, and I would return in the afternoon and find art everywhere.



This was Han's first collection for the Lane Cove Alive Art and Craft Market which is held every month. $85 a pitch is quite expensive but Han has sold quite a bit of her work so she covers the cost of the pitch and takes a little home.



Hannah's first ever stall!



Third or Forth stall!?



Sixth Stall.........there is actually loads of new artwork now so I will have to get the photos up soon. Han has got into textiles now, which I think is where here imagination can go wild. Also the textile pieces sell really well


Two Cranes constructed by Sophie (cheers Sis)



Hannah brainstorming..........which usually means coating the floor in all her art stuff, and me picking pins out of my toes every other day

No comments:

Post a Comment