Saturday 26 September 2009

Hannah's 24th Birthday


The cake looked sooooooo yummy, instead of vampire teeth protruding, these things did?


and the same happened to Hannah.....weird?!


Hannah (acting) really suprised at the amazing birthday cake I made here in the microwave/oven thing which came with the cabin.


Thumbs up to the mess I made! Hundreds and Thousands get everywhere. Doesn't matter how many times to sweep up they still get stuck to your feet.


My creation!! no room for a candle (sorry Hannah)

For Hannah's Birthday I decided in not getting presents as we have to carry them around with us for the remainder of our journey, so instead I booked us in to a cabin (with aircon) for a couple of nights. It was so nice to sleep in a bed finally.

We invited Steve and Elaine around for a meal, where we chatted and had a few drinks. Somehow locked ourselves out of the toilet and then I got my penknife stuck trying to open it. Luckily I didn't have to explain myself to the management because the panic of knowing someone was coming around made me give it one has pull and twist and it came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment